It’s a challenging time to be a parent. Raising your children to be followers of Christ is tough in a world that thinks you are crazy. But our primary responsibility is not to raise “good” kids, it’s to raise kids that know and follow Jesus. In this message, Mike shares practical lessons on how to keep Christ at the center of everything you do as a parent.
- It’s a challenging time to be a parent
- Discipleship begins at home
- Your responsibility is to love God and others, teach the Bible, and model priorities
- As your children get older, your role as a parent may change, but your influence doesn’t
- As a church, we have a responsibility to partner with families to help them disciple their children