Our Leadership Team
Cornerstone is an evangelical non-denominational elder-led church that focuses on what unites us rather than what divides us. We believe in the early church creed “in essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; and in all things, love.” We are serious about the Great Commission to go and make disciples. You can read more on our website about our beliefs. We also encourage you to learn more about our vision at Cornerstone.
We currently have three main leadership groups, our Elder Team, our Administrative Team, and our Ministry Leaders. These three groups work together to serve and lead the church.
Cornerstone has an incredible team of Ministry Leaders who are serving throughout the week. These leaders are passionate about making disciples and reaching our community for Christ.
- Administrative Assistant - Paula Robinson
- Children's Ministry Director - Brandy Waller
- Youth Director - Jennifer Morris
- Worship Team Leader - Seth Baker
- LifeGroup Director - Larry Van Hoose
- Hospitality Team Leader - Tom McChesney
- Cafe Director - Tony Price
- Benevolence Coordinator - Sonda Tracy
- Engage Local Mission Coordinator - Nicole Stewart-Llamas
The Administrative Team is responsible for providing oversight and guidance in all areas of finance, stewardship, and legal and administrative issues regarding the church. They also plan our annual church budget.
- Don Smyth
- Charles Cox
- Evan Henck
- Steve Hodge
- Lucas & Ashley Austin
Cornerstone is an elder-led church. The elder team is responsible for overseeing all areas of ministry at Cornerstone, for teaching, for protection from false teaching, for caring for the flock, and for gently confronting sin within the church membership.