When we open up the Bible, we’re inviting the creator of the universe to speak directly to us. It’s our connection to His truth—the story of His love for us since the beginning of time. And it’s meant to be woven throughout our lives, giving us new wisdom with each season we experience.
For us to know and understand God’s Will for our lives, we must invest time in reading and learning His Word. It is His divine love letter that reveals to us how we can be reconciled to God.
Here are a few suggested Reading Plans to Get you Started
Visit the YouVersion website to discover many different Bible reading plans that will challenge you to learn more about God and His plan for your life. If you prefer a downloadable version that you can print, here are a few options.
- Reading the Bible for Life Chronological Reading Plan
- The Starting Point Bible Reading Plan
- Discipleship Journal’s 5x5x5 – the New Testament in 5 minutes per day
- Discipleship Journal’s One Year Plan – the entire Bible in one year
- NewThru30 – The New Testament in 30 days
- The Essential 100® – E100 is based on carefully selected Bible passages – 50 from the Old Testament and 50 from the New Testament – that help you get the big picture of the Bible without getting bogged down.
Stay Connected to God’s Word Wherever you Are!
Visit www.bible.com/app to download a free Bible for your mobile device. The YouVersion Bible app is a great way to read and stay connected to God’s Word. The mobile app offers multiple reading plans that sync between your computer and mobile devices, and we even share our sermon notes each week on the app.
The Faithlife Study Bible is advanced study Bible that you can download for free. Go to faithlifebible.com to learn more about this great resource. You can find it on the app store for all your devices.