Support the Ministry of Cornerstone
There are many ways to give and support the ministry here at Cornerstone!
- Give in person
- Give online (see below)
- Give using the Tithely app
- Mail a check to Cornerstone Community Church, PO Box 757, Galax, VA 24333
We are now offering the option to give online through Tithe.ly. This is a safe and secure way to contribute to the ministry of Cornerstone Community Church. Click the give button to give a one-time gift or set up regular recurring gifts to be automatically drafted from your checking account, debit card, or credit card. You can even use this to contribute to our different giving funds at Cornerstone.
Here are your options:
- Our general fund is for tithes and offerings
- Our facility fund is to help pay off the remaining debt on our building
- Our engage fund is used to help fund community and mission work both locally and around the world
Please leave a comment in the memo field if you you are paying for an event or resource from church. You can download the Tithe.ly giving app on iPhone or Android. While we do accept Credit and Debit card transactions, we do not encourage debt, or giving above your means.
Give In Person
Cornerstone is supported through the generous giving of those who call Cornerstone home and by those who feel led to partner with us in this ministry. We do not pass a collection plate to take up a morning offering; instead, we have offering boxes located by the two main doors in the main Worship Center. We have offering envelopes that you can use for your checks and cash. And, of course, some people prefer to use regular mail (PO Box 757, Galax VA 24333). Please do not send gifts to our street address. Thank you for partnering with us in this ministry. If you have questions about our different funds and our policies for giving to Cornerstone, you can read more here on our website about our Giving Policies.
Why Use OnLine Giving?
- You simplify your life. No more writing a check, remembering to bring it to church or mail it if you miss a Sunday.
- You’re exercising your faith and committing to fulfill your good intentions. Most of us want to give regularly, but busyness, absences, and distractions frustrate our good intentions.
- You have complete flexibility. You can make a one-time gift or set up recurring gifts. Set the schedule you desire. Start, stop or change the schedule or amount at anytime. You are in control.
Still Have Questions? Click Here to Contact Us!