This week we continue our series on guilt. Why is it so hard to move past our past? The Bible helps us understand that Jesus has paid the price for our sin in full.
Our question this morning Why do we feel we can’t move past our guilt?
- Barrier #1: “What I have done is too bad. I know that God is forgiving, but I cannot be forgiven for this.”
- Barrier #2: “I must punish myself for my sins in order to be forgiven.”
- Barrier #3: “I know that God has forgiven me, but that doesn’t matter. I cannot forgive myself.”
How do we Get Rid of the Guilt and Move On
- Stop Trying to Pay a Price You Can’t Afford
- Understand Your True Identity