Connect at Cornerstone Podcast – Episode 11
Mike and Larry share what to expect, and give you advice about attending this Sunday as we reopen in-person worship. We understand that this is a complicated time. For some of you, you are excited and eager to return. However, for others, you may feel we are moving too fast. Just know that we have prayerfully considered what to do and we feel that it is time to resume a limited in-person worship service. We covet your prayers as a church as we move forward. We are hoping to start out very small and gradually increase attendance as local cases decrease. Here are the top 10 details for our re-opening.
- We are moving back to our normal two services at 9:15 and 11am
- Our focus will still be on Facebook Live, but we are now offering a small group the ability to come worship with us in person
- We are asking that you go to http://mycornerstone.fyi to sign up and let us know which service you will attend. It will help us make sure we can keep everyone safe and separated
- We are asking everyone to wear a mask unless you have a legitimate health problem that prevents it. We will have free masks available for anyone who needs one.
- If you are at risk, sick, or worried, please join us online. We encourage you to stay home until you are comfortable attending. We want you to be as safe as possible. If you don’t feel comfortable returning to Cornerstone just yet, that’s totally ok! We encourage you to stay connected with us on Facebook Live.
- There will be no children’s ministry or cafe, so plan accordingly. We will have activity packs for any children that attend
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at both entrances. The church will be cleaned before the first service, in between services, and after the second service, but we still ask that you wash your hands, use hand sanitizer, and please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Our greeters will be waiting to greet you with a smile (underneath their mask) and a friendly hello. They won’t be shaking hands or sharing hugs, but they will be excited to see you.
- You can sit together as family units, but leave space between you and other families. We ask that you also respect other people and not get too close. We know you are excited to see each other, but let’s be safe!
- And finally, as much as we like you to hang around after the service, we will need to exit after the service ends so that we can clean and prepare for the next service.
If you have any questions, please let us know!