Jeremiah’s ministry was characterized by opposition, suffering, and a message that his people did not want to hear. What can we learn from Jeremiah that will help us reach our world today? Join us as we learn how to stay strong in a hostile world.
- We prepare for God’s call on our life by discovering our identity in Christ
- Fulfilling our calling is not dependent on our own strength or skills, but on God’s presence with us
- Do we trust God to empower us to do His will, even when it’s not popular?
- Faithfulness is Not Failure
- If you feel like you are not good enough, remember that it’s not about your inadequacy, but it’s about God’s sufficiency
- Acts 17:26-27
- Jeremiah 1:1-19
- Psalm 139:13-16