Your Relationship with Others
Our relationship with others can be described with two words, Community and Discipleship. Inside of the church, we call this community. At Cornerstone, we believe in authentic intentional relationships. As we live in authentic community with other believers, Christ uses those relationships to change and grow us up in Him. Outwardly, sharing Life with others is called discipleship. We make disciples by teaching, modeling, and sharing our lives with others.
Ephesians 4:11-13 – It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
Cornerstone Resources to Help You Grow
- Get Involved With A LifeGroup
- Explore Membership at Cornerstone
- Get Involved With Fellowship Activities
- Complete A Spiritual Growth Plan
- Online Bible Study Videos from RightNowMedia
- Lead Your Family in Worship and Discipleship