All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals, and to prayer.Acts 2:42
We are so glad you are interested in hosting your event at Center 2:42! We hope our space is a blessing to you. Here are a few things that you might want to know about using Center 2:42
The Kitchen Area:
- Our kitchen is considered a warming kitchen. The stovetop can not be used for frying. You may only use the stovetop to warm food or boil water. You may use the oven as needed to cook or warm.
- If you place dishes in the dishwasher, please start the dishwasher before you leave.
- If you place food in the garbage disposals please run the garbage disposal and flush with water
- The refrigerator in the kitchen area does not have a freezer. Please do not place ice, ice cream, or frozen food in the refrigerator. There is a freezer located in the pantry.
- If you use dishtowels you may leave them in the basket by the washing machine located in the storage closet through the double doors near the high top tables
- Feel free to use whatever you need but please return everything to its proper place when you are finished
- For clean-up, there is a broom and mop located in the pantry closet. If you need more cleaning supplies they can be found in the janitor closet located through the office with the glass door
- Trash should be bagged and taken to the green dumpster located on the gravel parking lot.
- Please wipe down counters and sweep the floor. This helps us control ants and other bugs.
- Please do not leave perishable food in the refrigerator or pantry.
- Please keep food and drinks in the kitchen and dining areas. We ask that you don’t consume any food or drinks on the couch or in the office.
- Please do not use the office unless prior permission is given. You may pass through if you need to access the cleaning closet.
- Please do not smoke in the building. If you smoke outside please clean up your trash.
- Our playground is a great place for kids. Please no unattended children on the playground. Children should be accompanied by an adult or chaperone 13 or over.
- Please feel free to move the chairs and tables to suit your needs. We ask that you move them back to where you found them after you are finished. More tables and chairs are located in the double door closet near the high top tables
- Please do not use the sound and video systems unless you have prior permission and training
- Please make sure that the lights are turned completely off when you leave. The dimmer switches click in the off position.
- Please double-check to make sure the doors are locked and properly shut when you leave.