A few weeks ago, Mike shared about our plans for updating our new space downstairs. Our plan is to turn this into a community room, a room that can be used throughout the week for classes, for youth meetings on Sunday nights, for offices, and for LifeGroups.
Here are some of the things we need to finish this space:
- stackable seating for youth and lifegroups that c
- sectional couches and seating area for lifegroups
- tables for meals and studies
- desks for student use
- kitchen equipment for lifegroups and youth and children needs
Here are some of the other needs for our facility
- safety upgrades: fire extinguishers and an Automated Defibrillator unit
- playground equipment for our Cornerstone kids
- new signage for the exterior of the building
- new door locks and mechanisms for safety and security
- new computers for childrens checkin and student use
For this to become a reality, we are asking for your help. We are estimating a cost of approximately $25,000 to make the needed improvements. By either donating time, furniture, and resources, or by designating your special gift to the Engage Fund, we can create a space that will help us build true authentic Biblical community throughout the week.
Will you prayerfully consider donating and helping us finish this space? We are excited about the opportunities God has given us, and we are striving to make Cornerstone a gathering place that is used throughout the week!